A country road with a wire fence surrounded by trees and bush-land

Non-Funded Independent Schools


Reference to Non-Funded Independent Schools in The Public Schools Act

The department does not provide funding to non-funded independent schools. Non-funded independent schools are, however, eligible to receive curricular materials support, which is set at $60 per eligible student.

For more information on funding, please contact the Independent and International Education Unit.