Professional Certification

Professional School Personnel Certification in Manitoba

Professional school personnel include the classroom teacher, school clinician, school administrator, special education teacher, special education coordinator, school counsellor, and vocational teacher.

Certification of Professional School Personnel is a provincial responsibility therefore the requirements for certification differ from province to province.

A valid Manitoba Teaching or School Clinician Certificate is required to be employed as professional school personnel in Manitoba.

The information provided on this website is subject to change. For more specific information, please contact the Professional Certification Unit.