Professional Certification

Employment Opportunities

There is no central employment agency in Manitoba for teachers. Applications must be made directly to the school division or district, private school or other employing authority.

Refer to the Schools in Manitoba website for information.

All provinces and territories in Canada have different requirements to be employed as Professional School Personnel. Check the other provinces/territories websites for further information.