Professional Certification

Other Provinces and Territories

A Statement of Standing (not a Statement of Qualifications) from the province where you obtained your teaching credentials is required when applying for certification in other jurisdictions. Please refer to the handbook for the procedure and the fee required to obtain a Statement of Standing from Manitoba.

Back to top of page