Education and Early Childhood Learning
Post-Secondary Education Completed Outside of Canada or the United States of America
Post-Secondary education completed outside of Canada or the United States of America requires an ICAP course-by-course evaluation by the World Education Services (WES). This course-by-course evaluation must be mailed DIRECTLY to the Professional Certification Unit from WES. There is a fee payable to WES for this service.
The following are the basic steps to request a course-by-course evaluation of your post-secondary education obtained outside of Canada or the United States of America from WES:
- Go to the WES Website
- Click Begin Application
- Select Canada for your evaluation
- Select WES Standard Application
- Create an account to submit an application
- Add Manitoba Education and Training (PCU) as a recipient for your evaluation report
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course as the evaluation type
- After the evaluation is completed, WES will send a report and copies of your verified transcripts directly to PCU and a copy of the report to you for your records.
For additional questions about obtaining a course-by-course evaluation or support with your WES, please contact WES directly.
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
The Professional Certification Unit will only accept course-by course evaluation reports sent directly from WES and not through any other agencies.
The Professional Certification Unit uses the WES course-by-course evaluation report as a tool for evaluation purposes, however approved credentials/course work remains at the discretion of the Professional Certification Unit. The Professional Certification Unit reserves the right to request further documentation, if required.