Policy and Planning
High School Diploma
To obtain a Mature Student High School Diploma under the
Senior 1 to Senior 4 Mature Student Graduation Requirements
(2003), a student
- must be 19 years of age or over at the time of enrolment
in school division/district or ALC programming directed
at completing the Mature Student Graduation Requirements,
or reach the age of 19 before completion of the course(s)
in which he or she is enrolled
- must have been out of school six months or more, and
out of school long enough for the class, of which he
or she was last a member, to have graduated from Senior
- has not obtained a high school diploma.
Students can enrol in a school division/district or ALC
for the purpose of obtaining the Mature Student High School
Diploma if they are eligible as described above.
Courses are available from
- Distance Learning, telephone (toll free in Manitoba):
- a Manitoba high school or
- an Adult Learning Center
For information on how to complete a high school diploma
as a mature student see Mature
Student Graduation Requirements.