Student Records

Education Administration Services oversees student records for Manitoba students in the K-12 system. The office is responsible for issuing provincial statements of high school marks, issuing Manitoba Education and Training Numbers (MET), and maintaining student records.

Statement of High School Marks

A Manitoba Statement of High School Marks is an official provincial record of an individual’s high school marks and credits earned. Individuals can request their statement of high school marks from the province. There is a fee for this service.

For information about how to request your Statement of High School Marks, please go to the Manitoba Statement of High School Marks page.

MET Number Requests

The province creates a Manitoba Education and Training Number (MET) for every student who enrols for public education in Manitoba. These numbers serve as a unique identifier for Manitoba students to maintain individual student records for funding and statistical purposes. MET numbers are required for a variety of school administration activities including school enrollment, issuing of provincial report cards, registration for provincial exams, and provincial funding applications.

Education Administration Services issues MET numbers in some cases to schools and school divisions upon request. For information about how to request a MET number from Education Administration Services, please go to the MET Number Requests page.