Student Records

Statement of High School Marks (Transcripts)

Manitoba Statement of High School Marks is an official provincial record of your high school marks and credits earned. Statements of High School Marks can be obtained from the Education Administration Services Branch by submitting a completed Request for a Manitoba Statement of High School Marks (pdf icon 1.73 MB) form and the required $15.00 service fee by fax or mail. You will receive two official Statements of High School Marks.

Efforts will be made to process the request within 20 business days after receipt of the fee and the completed request form. Please note that records from years prior to 1994 may take longer to process.

If you are a High School graduate and/or a student who attended school in the previous academic year, please include a copy of your final marks from your graduation school. We do not receive the marks from the schools until late Fall.

  • Please note that we are unable process requests in person or over the phone.
  • We are not able to accept request forms submitted by email. Please submit the completed request form by fax or mail.
  • If you require your statement to be provided directly to anyone other than yourself, please indicate this in your request.
  • The statement of high school marks does not confirm graduation. It is a document of your high school marks and credits received.
  • Manitoba Education and Early Childhood Learning does not re-issue High School diplomas. The school you graduated from may be able to supply a letter confirming graduation.

The $15 service fee can be paid by cheque or money order payable to the Minister of Finance or by providing your VISA or MasterCard information on page 2 of the request form. Please note: we are not able to accept VISA Debit.

If you send in your request by fax and prefer not to put your VISA or MasterCard information on the faxed form, you can phone the Education Administration Services Branch toll free at 1-833-227-1375 or 204-945-0201 to provide your payment information by phone. The signed request form and the signed VISA or MasterCard form (with the VISA or MasterCard number left blank) are still required, either by mail or fax.

NOTE: Manitoba GED Marks are not available from the Education Administration Services Branch. Please visit the GED Testing in Manitoba page, or call 1-800-853-7402 or 204-726-6338 in Brandon, Manitoba.

Troubleshooting the Statement of High School Marks Form

Difficulty opening the "Request for a Manitoba High School Statement of Marks" form in your browser may be because of some conditions on your computer, such as security settings or browser cookies, that may prevent you from viewing the PDF. One solution may be to try to open the page using a different browser. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are the most compatible.

A possible fix for Mozilla Firefox users; go to – Tools > Options > Applications and then change the "Action" to Adobe Acrobat Reader for Adobe Acrobat Forms Document, XMP Data Package and Portable Document Format (PDF).

A possible fix for Google Chrome users; type chrome://plugins. Chrome PDF Viewer must be grayed out as well as Adobe Reader – Version update. (Choose "disable").

If you are still experiencing difficulties after attempting these solutions, you may email your browser situation to A PDF form outside of the browser will be returned to you via email. You will still require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file.

Once the request is completed, please mail or fax your request to Education Administration Services. A request received by email will not be accepted. When opening a PDF, if you receive a "corrupt file" message, a more current version of Adobe Reader is required.