Manitoba Education

Professional Certification

Classroom Teacher

A valid Manitoba teaching certificate must be held in order to be employed as professional school personnel in Manitoba. You must apply for the teaching certificate.

The appropriate application can be filled in online but must be printed and signed by the applicant. Ensure all areas of the application are completed and the requested documents are included or have been arranged to be submitted before sending the application to the Professional Certification and Student Records Unit.

Read all the instructions provided.

The information provided on this website is of a general nature only and subject to change. For more specific information, please contact the Professional Certification Unit.

Share This