Education and Training
Senior Years Technology Education Program
Grades 9 to 12 Interactive Digital Media
Manitoba Technical-Vocational Curriculum Framework of Outcomes
This document and specific sections are available for download as PDF files.
- 9093: Exploration of Interactive Digital Media
15S/15E/15M/10S/10E/10M (142 KB)
- 9094: Introduction to Interactive Digital Media
20S/20E/20M (152 KB)
- 9095: Interactive Digital Media Design
20S/20E/20M (146 KB)
- 9096: Interactive Digital Asset Creation
30S/30E/30M (146 KB)
- 9097: Coding for Interactive Digital Media 30S/30E/30M (147KB)
- 9098: Advanced Interactive Digital Asset Cration (12A) 40S/40E/40M (150 KB)
- 9099: Advanced Coding for Interactive Digital Media 40S/40E/40M (146 KB)
- 9100: Project Management for Interactive Digital Media 40S/40E/40M (148 KB)
- 9101:Futures in Interactive Digital Media 40S/40E/40M (140 KB)
Curriculum Implementation Dates
During voluntary implementation, teachers have the option of teaching the entire new draft curriculum as soon as Manitoba Education and Training releases it on the Technology Education website.
They also have the option of teaching the courses from the previous curriculum. Teachers who implement courses before system-wide implementation need to ensure that students who are already taking courses from the previous curriculum achieve all SLOs with a minimum of redundancy.
Voluntary implementation of all courses begins in the fall of 2015 and will continue until their respective system-wide implementation dates.
|Fall 2016||Grade 9|
|Fall 2017||Grade 10|
|Fall 2018||Grade 11|
|Fall 2019||Grade 12|
Under system-wide implementation, all teachers in Manitoba teach the new curriculum and use the new course codes. Teachers will no longer be able to use the previous course codes. Course codes are found in the Subject Table Handbook: Technology Education.