Student Records

The Student Records office in Russell, Manitoba upon request will provide:

  • School Divisions and School Personnel the MET numbers for Manitoba students.
  • Students with their Manitoba High School Marks statement if they are unable to obtain their marks from the school they attended. There is a fee for this service.

Please choose your request from the links on the left.