Education and Training
Literacy with ICT Is for Me!
A Parent Handbook on Learning with Information and Communication Technology
This document and specific sections are available for download as PDF files.
Full Document (4.16 MB)
NOTE: To print specific sections side-by-side on one sheet, select print and adjust the “Page Scaling” settings to “Print multiple pages per sheet”.
- Front Cover (720 KB)
- ISBN Page
Introduction to Parents/Guardians (453 KB)
- What is Literacy with ICT? (868 KB)
- Why does my child need to develop Literacy with ICT?
What does Literacy with ICT look like? (878 KB)
- How will my child develop Literacy with ICT? (711 KB)
- Critical and Creative Thinking
Ethics and Responsibility (789 KB)
- How will I find out about my child’s Literacy with ICT?
Ways Teachers Assess Literacy with ICT (725 KB)
- How can I SUPPORT my child’s Literacy with ICT at home?
How can I keep my child SAFE when using ICT? (880 KB)
- Safety and ICT
What is online SOCIAL NETWORKING? (889 KB)
- What is TEXTING?
Helpful Resources (722 KB)
- Back Cover (743 KB)