The blackline masters from the document Independent Together: Supporting the Multilevel Learning Community are available in MS-Word™ format below.
Instructions for downloading MS-Word™ files:
- PC users right-click on the file of choice and select Save Target As...
- Mac users Ctrl-click and choose Save Link to Disc.
- Select the folder where you would like to save the file and select Save.
Blackline Masters (BLMs)
- BLM 1: Reflection-Metacognition (21 KB)
- BLM 2: Constructing Student-Generated Criteria for Quality Work (24 KB)
- BLM 3: My Learning Goal Log (21 KB)
- BLM 4: Assessment Plan: Year-at-a-Glance (24 KB)
- BLM 5: Focused Observation Form (23 KB)
- BLM 5A: Focused Observation Form (Example) (27 KB)
- BLM 6: Daily Observation Form (21 KB)
- BLM 7: Our / My Learning Plan (36 KB)
- BLM 8: Evidence of Learning (22 KB)
- BLM 9: The Four-Column Planner (37 KB)
- BLM 10: Student-Parent-Teacher Conference Record (22 KB)
- BLM 11: Record-Keeping Form (25 KB)
- BLM 11A: Record-Keeping Form (Example) (34 KB)
- BLM 11B: Record-Keeping Form (Example) (35 KB)
- BLM 12: Parent Brochure (56 KB)
- BLM 13: Planning Model Template (110 KB)
- Orientation Slide Show (2.3 MB)
View the entire Independent Together: Supporting the Multilevel Community document.