Repaying student loans | Manitoba Student Aid

What if my information changes?

If your information changes, keep us up to date. Here's a list of the changes we need to know about.

If your personal or family information changes while you are in repayment, you must tell both Manitoba Student Aid and the National Student Loans Service Centre.

Changes that you need to report include
  • personal information (name, mailing address, phone number, email address). Submit an email to outlining what information you would like to update on your file.
  • bank account information. Submit a request by email to to update the Canadian bank account we have on file. You will need to provide a copy of a void cheque or bank deposit slip that has your full legal name and current address.
  • a return to full-time studies (full-time students do not need to make student loan payments). You will need to submit a completed Confirmation of Return to School Form ( 521 KB) to Manitoba Student Aid

Now Available

+ T4A Slips

Students who received a Manitoba Bursary or a Canada Student Grant for Services & Equipment in 2020 will receive a T4A slip from Manitoba Student Aid (MSA). T4A’s will be mailed out at the end of February.

To avoid delays, please ensure that we have your current address on file. You can make changes to your address through the Manitoba Student Aid online portal.

Note: MSA does not issue T4A’s for Manitoba Student Loans.

+ Interest Paid Statements

Since Manitoba Student Loans are currently interest free, no Interest Paid Statements are issued.

The full-time spring/summer application is now available. Login or Create an Account to apply.