Professional Certification

Technical Vocational Teacher

A valid Manitoba certificate must be held in order to be employed as professional school personnel in Manitoba.

If you are certified as a Technical Vocational Teacher outside the province of Manitoba please contact the Professional Certification Unit for the application procedure.

Information to enroll into the Technical Vocational Teacher Education program at Red River College contact the Chair of the Teacher Education Department – Kurt Proctor at Red River College or the Professional Certification Unit.

Information is also available on the website of Red River College – Technical Vocational Teacher Education.

Upon completion of the Technical Vocational Teaching program at Red River College you can apply for the Technical Vocational Teaching certificate by completing the Technical Vocational Teaching Certificate Application Form for Technical Vocational Teachers (Adobe Icon1.33 MB).

The information provided on this website is of a general nature only and subject to change. For more specific information, please contact the Professional Certification Unit.