Professional Certification

Special Education Teacher

A valid Manitoba certificate must be held in order to be employed as professional school personnel in Manitoba.

To receive the Special Education Teaching Certificate, a valid Manitoba Professional Teaching Certificate is required along with a minimum of two years of successful teaching experience while holding the valid Manitoba Professional Teaching Certificate.

Refer to the Special Education Teaching Certificate Guideline (Adobe Icon 152 KB)

The information provided on this website is of a general nature only and subject to change. For more specific information, please contact the Professional Certification Unit.