Education and Training

Manitoba Student Aid

Making Changes

Changing/Reviewing Information

Manitoba Student Aid conducts a ‘Review’ in cases where new information may make a change to your previous assessment for student aid. If you request a review of your original assessment, you may also have to submit documentation verifying the changes. All information is subject to verification. Please be sure the information you provide is accurate and complete.

What if my personal information changes?
  • To change your address, phone number, email address or student number, please do so in your MySAO account.
  • To change your name, please submit verification of your name change from Vital Statistics.
What if my family size or status change?
  • To add a dependant, please submit written verification of his or her name and date of birth.
  • To change your marital status, please submit written verification of this change.
  • To report a separation, please fill out the Separation Notice (Adobe PDF Document 65 KB) form.
What if the income or financial assets reported on my application have changed?
What if my school or program information changes before I have received funding?
What if my school dates or course load change while I am attending?
What if I need additional funding?

Where to Send Review Information

Mail all required information to:

Manitoba Student Aid
401 – 1181 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 0T3


Contact Manitoba Student Aid:

In Winnipeg: (204) 945-6321
In Brandon: (204) 726-6592
Toll-free (Canada and the USA) 1-800-204-1685.
A TTY Number is available for the hearing impaired at (204) 945-8483 (in Manitoba) or 1-866-209-0696 (Canada and the USA).

Share This