Education and Training

Professional Certification

For Internationally Educated Teachers

For Internationally Educated Teachers Banner

Immigration Requirements

If you are:

  • a Canadian citizen
  • a landed immigrant (permanent resident)

You can apply for a Manitoba Permanent Professional Teaching Certificate.

If you hold a valid work visa, you can apply for a Manitoba Provisional Professional Teaching Certificate.

For more information about immigration to Canada, please contact your immigration office:

Continue to “Manitoba System

Share This